Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Cover Lover #2 Theme: Red

Cover Lover is a weekly meme started by me which will showcase book covers that I love. 
Last week, I did the Tiger's Saga covers and this week I thought I would go with a colour scheme. 
That colour will be RED!

The first cover is none other then Die For Me by Amy Plum.
Photobucket
It's my dream to one day visit Paris, France and this cover just makes me want to go even more! 
It's gorgeous! I love that the Eiffel Tower stands in the background.

The next cover is The Girl In The Steel Corset by Kady Cross. Photobucket
I love this cover. The model is beautiful, the dress is stunning. Its just a gorgeous cover! 
I also like the gears and the steampunk look of this cover.

The next cover that I've picked is Sweet Evil by Wendy Higgins.
Photobucket
Once again, I love this cover because the models are gorgeous,and the dress is so amazing!
 It reminds me of mermaids for some reason. ^__^ The forest and fog in the background also make the red of the dress really POP! You know what I mean? 

And the last cover is Switched by Amanda Hocking.
Photobucket
Red clouds, red flowers, a beautiful girl, castle in the background... what more could you ask for in a stunning cover? I absolutely love this one!

That's this week's edition of "Cover Lover"!
I hope you have enjoyed these covers as much as I have!

Happy Reading! ^__^ 

No comments:

Post a Comment