Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Quick Review: Free Four

Free Four: Tobias Tells the Divergent Story (Divergent, #1.1)Free Four: Tobias Tells the Divergent Story by Veronica Roth


After reading this one part in Divergent from Four's POV, I can definitely say that he has become a new favorite book boyfriend. I absolutely loved him! I am really excited to see what happens between him and Tris in Insurgent. (Yea I know, its been out for how long now and I STILL haven't read it yet...LOL)

Anyway, I really liked reading a male's POV in a story, even if its just one part from it. It was refreshing to view it the way Four did.

I gave Free Four 5/5 Butterflies!
Photobucket


View all my reviews

2 comments:

  1. Hi!
    Thanks ever so much for commenting on my blog and for becoming a new follower. I'm going to return the favour. ^.^ Your quick reviews are great, short - but to the point! :)
    Happy Reading!

    -----
    Tiffa @ The British Book Nerd

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! Glad to become a new follower!
      And thanks for the follow back and compliment on my reviews!
      I like mine to be short, sweet, and honest yanno? I don't know if its just me or not, but I kind of get bored reading a review that's too long. That might sound mean, or bad, but its true. For me anyway.

      Happy reading to you as well! ^_^

      Delete