Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Quick Review: Halfway to the Grave by Jeaniene Frost

Halfway to the Grave (Night Huntress, #1)Halfway to the Grave by Jeaniene Frost


Omg! This book was so amazing!!

I was given this book for my birthday from my super awesome friend Ella and I'm so glad she did! I didn't want to stop reading this book from the moment I picked it up. I felt like I knew the characters myself.
The way Jeaniene Frost writes is really incredible. Some parts in this book were so shocking and surprising, even unexpected!

The way Cat holds her ground when she meets Bones, is just amazing. She is such a strong female character and I liked her from the very beginning. I had a feeling I was going to love Bones too. Maybe it was from all the hype I heard about him. I don't know. But I thought he was freakin' kick ass! And I also have a thing for the bad guy type.

Overall, this book kept me wanting more... so much more that I went and got the novella, and book #2 in the series right after I was done with this one! I can't wait to find out what happens next!

I gave Halfway to the Grave 5/5 Butterflies!
Photobucket 

No comments:

Post a Comment