Friday, January 4, 2013

Review: Tiger's Voyage by Colleen Houck

Tiger's Voyage (The Tiger Saga, #3)Tiger's Voyage by Colleen Houck
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

So I have finally finished reading Tiger's Voyage and OMG what a thrill ride that was!! I seriously felt like I was right there with Ren, Kelsey and Kishan on their journey to see the dragons. It was so emotional at times too. I felt like I was going to cry at some points. I think I might have shed a few tears actually. The relationship Kelsey has with the tigers grows more and more on this adventure and Kelsey finds herself unsure of what she is supposed to do. There's so much going on in Tiger's Voyage but its all well written and put together perfectly. I really loved how Colleen created all of the dragons Realms.
I am really excited to read Tiger's Destiny and find out what happens between the Tiger's and Kelsey.


I gave Tiger`s Voyage 5/5 Butterflies!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment