Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Cover Lover #4: Dragons & Mermaids

Cover Lover is a weekly meme hosted by me.
Every Wednesday, I will post book covers that I like.
This week (because I missed last week), I am doing a double edition.
Dragons & Mermaids!

Photobucket

Dragon Covers
The first cover is for The Neverending Story by Micheal Ende.
Photobucket
I grew up watching the movies for The Neverending Story and I loved them!
I found this cover and it brought back some childhood memories. 
I think I want to read this now, and then watch the movie!

The next cover is for Firelight by Sophie Jordan.
Photobucket
This cover is beautiful!
It has a lot of detail for having such a simple look.
I haven't read this book yet, but it sounds awesome!




Photobucket
Mermaid Covers
The first cover is for Tangled Tides by Karen Amanda Hooper.
Photobucket
I love this cover! 
Its just so beautiful and full of colour, how can you NOT love it?!?!
This is another book I'd like to read. I haven't read that many books about mermaids yet.

This last cover is for Of Poseidon by Anna Banks.
Photobucket
Now this is a very simple, yet elegant cover.
Its beautiful and stunning. 
I love this cover and can't wait to get the book!

Well that's this week's double edition of "Cover Lover"!
What are some of your favourite covers with Dragons and Mermaids?

1 comment:

  1. Of Poseidon is simple and beautiful. I will have to check out this book. Great post.

    ReplyDelete